Maanzil LLC (Or herein referred as Maanzil) Return and Refund Policy:
Our return and refund policy will be based on the following conditions if/any of below apply regarding your purchase with us:
A.) In case you are delivered the wrong product.
B.) In case the product delivered to you has some defect or issue.
Conditions for Returns
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn as long as the original tag is still in place. No return/replacement/refund policy for inner wears due to hygiene issues.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box having no defect(s) on the good/product itself.
- The refund will only be made if the received goods/products is not the one as per invoice or order. Please note this includes difference in size, colors, and actual ordered/invoiced goods/products only. Also, the refund will be made if the above-mentioned conditions are met.
- Any product purchased on deals, discounts, promotion, or any other activity providing the customer a limited time offer will not be applicable for a refund. However, the customer can request for exchange of product meeting the above conditions of products/goods.
For any of the above cases, either refund or return, the customer shall notify Maanzil within 3-4 days from the date of package received. The customer can contact us via email (email@example.com) or through mobile (050-5905025) mentioning the order number and the customer details. The representative from Maanzil will contact the customer for further resolution. Please ensure the customer holds the original receipt of the products/goods before making any claim.
Please note resolution time may take place between 8-10 business days depending on the type of complaint raised by the customer. Also, all shipping and handling charges will be bourn by the customer unless the product/good shipped was not as per ordered/invoiced (as mentioned in point number 4 of the above clauses).
Repayment to Customer
The customer will be notified on the method of repayment once the dispute or claim is finalized. The customer can either place an order for a different product or the amount of repayment will be wired through bank transfers (Bank details will be taken via official email of Maanzil).
Since we do not accept any other method of payment aside from Cash on Delivery at the moment, the repayment for other methods will be updated accordingly (Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal, etc.).
Warranty on Goods/Products
Maanzil will not and does not provide any kind of personal warranties or guaranties on the goods/products offered for sale. However, the customer can contact Maanzil to inquire about any warranty/guarantee offered by the manufacturer (if not mentioned in the packaging or website) and our representative will get in touch with the manufacturer for inquiring the same.
If the products/goods is offered a warranty/guarantee by the manufacturer then the customer shall abide the policies defined in the user manual/warranty card/guarantee card of the manufacturer and can initiate a claim request directly or can seek assistance through Maanzil.
Please note, Maanzil will only be assisting customer(s) to get their claim from the manufacturer for any kind of defects/damages after product use and will not be liable for any kind of repayment or replacement of products/goods. All cost associated with getting the warranty and guarantee claim shall be bourn by the customer.
If the claim made to the manufacturer is through Maanzil, then the timeline for resolution will be communicated as per the policy of the manufacturer and Maanzil will not be liable for any delay.
Customers seeking assistance for warranty/guarantee through Maanzil shall present the original receipt of purchase from Maanzil.